Skip to Content
Make An Appointment 401-589-5599

What Can I Do If My Ex Isn’t Complying With The Terms Of The Divorce Decree?

If one of the parties fails to do what is outlined in a divorce decree, then they are in contempt of court. Attorney Veronica Assalone always encourages her clients to write them a formal certified letter outlining how they have violated the terms of the decree and gives them a reasonable amount of time to correct this.