The Assalone & Associates Team
Trust A Law Firm With Over 27 Years Of Service
When taking on the legal system, it’s important to have an attorney you can trust. Assalone & Associates, LLC, has been helping clients in Warwick and the surrounding counties of Rhode Island for more than 27 years. We approach clients with the compassion they deserve, while fearlessly advocating for them against others. We have built a reputation throughout the community as being trustworthy and honest.
Compassionate, Aggressive And Professional
Veronica Assalone created this law firm in order to help those who weren’t sure where to turn. She prides herself on her professionalism and willingness to seek justice. Victoria S. Lombardi approaches each case with an open mind. She has extensive experience helping families from all walks of life. To read more about our attorneys and their qualifications, you can click on their individual biographies below:
- Veronica Assalone, Esq.
- Victoria S. Lombardi, Esq.
- Stephanie Diorio, Esq.
- Jennifer M. Reynolds, Esq.
- Jessica Ryan, Esq.
Our goal is to get through your legal situation as effectively and efficiently as possible. By prioritizing communication, we are always on the same page. You can rest assured that your questions will be answered, and your concerns will be addressed. We have experience in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Our lawyers take a team approach to defending our clients’ rights and interests in all aspects of divorce.
- Mediation: Mediation is an important part of the divorce process. Learn more about the role of the mediator in divorce.
- Domestic defense: We can provide you with strong legal defense whether you are a victim of real domestic violence or the victim of false domestic violence accusations.
- Juvenile defense: If your child is in criminal trouble, our attorney can provide strong defense against charges including truancy, alcohol and drug crimes, violent crimes, vandalism and other charges.
- Estate planning: We provide sound counsel and representation with simple wills and powers of attorney.
No two cases are the same, and we are committed to finding the best possible result. We are here to offer creative solutions to your unique needs. Put your trust in a firm with attorneys and an extended team of professionals who have the knowledge and experience you need.
Call Today To Learn More
It is always in your best interest to talk to an attorney as soon as possible. We can assess your case and determine how to best move forward. Call our office in Warwick at 401-589-5599 or fill out our online contact form.
Our senior attorney, Veronica Assalone, is proficient in Spanish, French, German, Italian and American Sign Language. Our office assistant speaks Spanish.
MILITARY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE.
Veronica Assalone, Esq.
Victoria S. Lombardi, Esq.
Stephanie Diorio, Esq.
Senior Associate Attorney
Jennifer M. Reynolds, Esq.
Senior Associate Attorney
Jessica Ryan, Esq.
D FDelanie Ferguson, Esq.
Supervising Senior Paralegal
Brandy Lee Brown