Rhode Island Divorce Lawyers
The Help You Need Through The Divorce Process
Divorce often leaves people feeling emotionally devastated. Your relationship is dying, and you will need to work through the mourning process, regardless of how unprepared you may feel. Make sure you have a team of attorneys to help you through this difficult time.
At Assalone & Associates, LLC Lawyers for Justice, in Rhode Island, we are here for you. Our lawyers take a team approach, dedicated to taking care of our clients and protecting them through the difficult process of divorce. We work together as a team on all of our divorce cases, which provides a uniquely comprehensive, cost-effective solution for our clients.
Compassionate Yet Aggressive
We care deeply about our clients and the outcome of their divorce cases. Whenever possible we resolve divorces through the mediation process, but when this course of action is impossible, we fight aggressively for our clients in court.
Our Rhode Island divorce attorneys are thorough, dedicated and wholly committed to pursuing your best interest, regardless of how complex your divorce may seem.
Former clients have said, “She is an exceptional lawyer with her clients’ best interests at heart,” and, “She has given me my life back.”
Thorough And Dedicated Rhode Island Divorce Attorney
Our lawyers are skilled and ready to handle all aspects of your divorce, including:
- Property division: Our lawyers can make sure you get a fair shake when it comes to the division of property and debts.
- Child custody: There is nothing more important than protecting your relationship with your child. Our legal team will help safeguard your time with your children to preserve that important relationship.
- Child support: Whether you are the paying spouse or the spouse who will receive child support, you want to make sure your child is given what he or she needs to have a good life.
- Same-sex divorce: Our attorneys represent clients of all backgrounds and lifestyles in the divorce processes.
Responsive And Available 24/7
Divorce can be a lengthy, arduous process. Our legal team is dedicated to remaining responsive throughout your case. Our standard is to reply to client texts, emails and other inquiries within 24 hours.
We are also fully equipped with the technology to handle any divorce matter remotely. For clients who qualify, we work with an independent financing company for divorce financing.
At Assalone & Associates, we are a full-service, fully equipped legal team dedicated to helping you.
At Assalone & Associates, our legal staff has a highly favorable reputation among our colleagues and clients within the community and the courtroom. We are fiercely committed to our clients and take every step necessary to obtain the best outcome possible.
- What Are The Differences Between A Contested And An Uncontested Divorce?
- At What Point Should I Hire A Divorce Attorney If Divorce Is Imminent?
- Does Initiating A Divorce Affect Child Custody Or Child Support Matters?
- What Is Legally Allowed In Terms Of Asset Protection When Filing For Divorce?
- What Happens To My Premarital Assets In A Divorce?
- Can A Modification Petition Ever Be Challenged Or Opposed?
- At What Point In The Divorce Process Do We Actually Sign Divorce Papers?
- Can A Mediator Give Us Legal Advice?
- Can I Appeal A Relocation Decision Granted By The Court?
- What Has Been Your Experience In Handling Family Law Cases?
- Will A Judge Make The Other Parent Continue Health Coverage For Children In A Divorce Decree?
Contact Assalone & Associates in Kent County
Our senior attorney, Veronica Assalone, is proficient in Spanish, French, German, Italian and American Sign Language. Our office assistant speaks Spanish.
MILITARY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE.
A Sense of Belonging
We treat all of our clients with compassion, dignity, and respect. With our team approach, we really are all in this together and our clients experience the extraordinary difference and benefits of our unique approach to practicing law.
At most law firms, one lawyer will show up to represent you if your case goes to trial. With our team of lawyers, you get the entire team, as needed, for the cost of one lawyer. This provides excellent representation as well as a strong sense of support.
Because our attorneys each have unique backgrounds and skills, our team approach helps us make sure that every facet of your case is considered and covered. We also get to know you and your unique needs to build a case that meets your goals.
With most firms, one attorney will handle every aspect of your case, even the small things that could be handled much more efficiently by a junior lawyer or paralegal. We use the least expensive resources needed to get the job done and we pass these savings on to our clients.
Victoria worked hard to get even better results than I imagined.- Beth S.
I cannot thank Attorney Victoria Lombardi enough for representing my sister and for helping her through a very difficult situation.- Stephani I.
Smart, strong, confident and compassionate, Veronica Assalone is skillful and experienced.- Sarah S.
Veronica Assalone is the best!- Kristen Flint
An absolutely fantastic firm that delivers amazing results!- William Sullivan